Results-driven and member-led, Clearwater Economic Development Association (CEDA) drives regional development and works with community leaders to build community assets and wealth within the Idaho counties of Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis, and Nez Perce.
Through the power of effective collaboration, CEDA creates and supports:
- A healthy and diversified economy.
- Strong local community capacity.
- Clean and prosperous industries that provide living wages.
- A solid, regional tax base.
- A well-trained workforce.
- Outstanding educational opportunities that align skills with industry needs.
- Opportunities for recreation and tourism.
- Infrastructure that meets the region’s present and future needs.
Our services are characterized by three areas of focus: Business Development, Community Development, and Regional Development. For more information and a point of contact for each area, visit the “Our Services” section of our site.